SEM / PPC Account Director – Exciting Digital Marketing Agency!
An exciting career opportunity to join one of the market leading marketing & digital agencies, based within the heart of Central London as a diverse and experienced SEM / PPC Account Director.
This is a great chance to work with some of the world’s most recognisable brands and deliver best-in-class PPC and Paid Digital Media services within the established digital industry.
As the SEM / PPC Account Director you will work with and lead the SEM team in the successful management of client relationships across the company’s portfolio. You will be expected to be an experienced digital marketing professional with excellent experience in PPC management and Paid Media Channels such as Display and Paid Social.
As the SEM / PPC Account Director you will need:
- Experience leading a team within an agency environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in PPC
- Good experience in managing Display campaigns, using real-time bidding and demand-side platforms.
- Good experience with Paid Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) advertising.
- In-depth understanding of internet marketing.
- Able to analyse data and make recommendations.
- Web Analytics understanding, particularly Google Analytics.
- Experience working with campaign and bid management software, particularly the DoubleClick suite.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as experience leading client meetings.
- Keen attention to detail.
As the SEM / PPC Account Director you will lead, direct and advise on marketing strategy-led projects to generate maximum revenue through improved account performance. You will use your previous experience within the marketing field and stretch your skills around all client specific needs. You will need to thrive well within a faced paced and dynamic agency background.
This is a unique role that comes with the opportunity of working with diverse and market leading clients and growing with an impressive company that has an upbeat and rewarding atmosphere.
Salary – £40,000 – £55,000 + competitive bonus + benefits.
Location – Central London
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this excellent career opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.